Give a Vaccine is entirely dependent on the trust and goodwill of its donors. We will always act to maintain this trust in our conduct and dealings with everyone. If you feel that we have fallen below high standards of conduct in any part of our work then we want to hear from you so that we can deal with the matter promptly, regain your trust, and put procedures in place to stop errors occurring again. We are always very grateful to hear from people who are willing to take the time to help us improve.
How can you tell us your thoughts?
We are a straightforward and transparent organisation and you can get in touch with us in the following ways:
- You can call us on 07967 454052. We will be ready and willing to help. This number will receive calls from Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Outside of these hours you can always leave us a message and a contact number, and someone will return your call on the next working day.
- You can email us at email@example.com
- You can write to us at:
Give a Vaccine,
The Basement Office,
Chiltlee Manor Estate,
Hampshire, UK, GU30 7AZ
Please include your name, address and contact telephone number in your email or letter so that we can respond accordingly.
How long will it take?
We endeavour to respond fully and conclusively to all complaints within 10 working days. However, you will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within the first 5 days of receipt. Wherever possible we will deal with it more quickly but if we think it will take longer we will let you know.
You can contact us in whichever way is most convenient to you but we may choose to respond by email or telephone unless you ask us otherwise.
In more complex situations where an immediate response is not possible, we will investigate the matter and get back to you as quickly as we can. We will record your complaint and between us we can agree on the best way and time to get back in contact with you.
What we will do
We will work hard to fix problems, correct mistakes and address concerns in a fair way that leaves you satisfied and impressed. Please let us know how you think it could be resolved when you make a complaint. We want to reach the best possible outcome.
We will always treat you with courtesy and respect, listen to what you say, keep you informed about our progress, provide you with a prompt response and tell you who to go to if you want to escalate your complaint further.
If the complaint concerns issues that are beyond our control then we will say so. There may also be occasions when we are not able to respond to a complaint at all. These include:
- When a complaint is repeated where previously addressed, unless there are clear grounds to escalate previously resolved issues.
- When a complaint is about something with which Give a Vaccine has no direct connection. We may explain this in a simple response but take the matter no further.
- When a complainant is being obviously abusive, prejudiced or offensive.
- When a complaint constitutes harassment.
- When a complaint is incoherent or illegible, in which case we will simply explain that we cannot reasonably interpret the nature of the complaint.
- When a complaint has clearly been sent to us and numerous other organisations as part of a bulk mailing or email. In this instance we can choose whether it is necessary for us to reply or not.
- Give a Vaccine cannot respond to complaints made anonymously but we may investigate the complaint and use the information to inform any corrections in our procedures moving forward.
Who else can help?
We are a small organisation and therefore, complaints will be handled directly by the founders of the organisation. If a complaint is about an individual the complaint will be handled by someone else in the organisation. Where the complainant feels that our response is not in line with our complaints procedure then the complaint can be escalated to the Fund Raising Regulator. You must contact them within two months of receiving your response from us.
Contact can be made via their website or via telephone: 0300 999 3407. They can also be contacted at this address:
2nd Floor, CAN Mezzanine,
49-51 East Road,
London, N1 6AH,
We treat all comments and complaints as an opportunity to improve. We are happy to acknowledge the mistakes that we have made, sincerely apologise for them and then try to prevent them from happening again in the future. Thank you for helping us to provide a better service.